Lessons are interactive, hands on, and tailored to the needs of each student! Together, material is picked that will help guide the development of basic skills, and address the fundamentals of music making in a way that is fun and exciting, and directly related to the student's own unique passions.
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- 2011 winner of the Charlie Palmieri Piano Competition
- BFA from the New School of Jazz Conservatory in Piano Performance
- 15 years of private study with masters from the classical and jazz genres
- Resident Composer with TACT Theater Company in New York
- Private Piano Teacher with Birch Wathen Lenox
- Experience as a working Jazz musician, performing in New York as solo artist, band leader, and as a keyboardist in Grammy Award winning Bobby Sanabria’s Big Band Afro Cuban Orchestra.